Dupont Spray Paint – A Miracle of Science
A quality panel job depends on the finish. In addition to shape, the exterior finish is the first thing a consumer sees when looking at a vehicle. The quality and durability of the finish is a reflection of the quality and durability of the vehicle itself. Through a wide array of colors and effects, today’s finishes offer the opportunity to refresh and customize vehicles at a relatively low cost while providing the quality and durability to protect and maintain the vehicle’s value.
With innovative technology made possible by the science of DuPont™, a deep-rooted understanding of the coatings industry, and locations throughout the world, DuPont™ Performance Coatings is truly one of the world’s largest players.
DuPont™ Performance Coatings in Australia comprises of Standox®, Spies Hecker®, DuPont Refinish® and DuPont™ Coating Solutions and forms a strong alliance of brands that users know and trust. This complete portfolio of brands enables us to offer our customers a solution that meets any automotive coating requirement.
Drawing on the our network of technologies and the highest quality standards within DuPont™ Performance Coatings internationally, our customers achieve optimum performance and productivity. This is supported by an international and local colour service, local sales and technical support, a comprehensive distribution network and local manufacturing facilities.
X-Pert Dispensing System
- The industry’s first computerized paint mixing system.
- Mixes color formulas accurately and productively, time after time.
- Virtually eliminate costly overpours and reduces paint waste.
- Integrates with the formula retrieval system.
- Hydraulically operated dispensing unit and Patented lid design prevents leaking and solvent evaporation.
- Able to mix very small quantities with confidence.
Visit DuPont Refinish here.